Instructions for Sending Grant Applications Electronically to Ribbons of Hope – Invest In Women, Inc.
All application materials must be submitted via Dropbox. You may open a free account, with 2 GB of space at Dropbox.
- This page will ask you to sign in (if you already have a Dropbox account) or allow you to create an FREE 2 GB account.
- When the Dropbox loads onto your desktop or laptop, double click on the icon. Dropbox will open a main folder file. You may download the instructional PDF file that appears in your main folder.
- Set up a new folder with your agency’s name. Drag and drop your new folder into Dropbox (the main folder that has opened on your desktop).
- Remember, the folder MUST have your agency’s name and year. i.e. “Wonderful Moms, Inc 2019”
- DO NOT LABEL IT ROH APPLICATION.
- Once the folder is in Dropbox, right click (Windows/PC) or Control Click (Mac) your file. It will be highlighted at this point and a drop down tab will appear. Click on the tab “dropbox” then “share link”. A web page will open with your file. Click “Share”.
- Share the file to email@example.com. Make sure to click on the blue highlighted “send” box.
Be assured your file will be sent to Ribbons of Hope – Invest in Women, Inc.’s dropbox and will be secure.
Once a grant application is submitted, the applicant will not be allowed to make any revisions.
If you have trouble sending your application, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.