The 2017 Grant will be available when applications open in the Spring. You can email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Each applicant must download and complete the Grant Application form. Please see the Grant Guidelines for 2016 as a guideline for our grants.
Eligibility for Grant Applicants
Before you apply for the Ribbons of Hope grant, please note the following requirements for organizations:
- Any agency or organization receiving funds from Ribbons of Hope shall have 501 (c)(3) status
- Such agency or organization will have at least three years of financial records and an annual operating budget of at least $500,000 (in-kind donations can be included)
- The grant will be used for special projects or capital improvement that can be sustained by the organization after the grant allocation
- The grant cannot be used for salary or other overhead or operating expenses
- Preference will be given to programs and projects that can be fully funded by the $100,000 grant and are not reliant on other sources of funding to be successful
- It is against the policy of Ribbons of Hope to contribute directly to private educational institutions, political entities or religious institutions; however, programs affiliated with such organizations can be considered
- Each applicant must download and complete the Grant Application form
- The form should then be completed electronically and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline of May 31, 2016. Please do not submit partially-completed forms. You will receive an email acknowledging that we have received the application.
- The Ribbons of Hope Grant Committee will review all of the submitted applications.
- Grant committee narrows proposals to 4 finalists by the end of October
- Full membership votes in November. Following the vote, this year’s grant recipient will be announced