Details on the 2015 Grant will be announced on this page in the coming months.
Eligibility for Grant Applicants
Before you apply for the Ribbons of Hope grant, please note the following requirements for organizations:
- Any agency or organization receiving funds from Ribbons of Hope shall have 501 (c)(3) status
- Such agency or organization will have at least three years of financial records and an annual operating budget of at least $500,000 (in-kind donations can be included)
- The grant will be used for special projects or capital improvement that can be sustained by the organization after the grant allocation
- The grant cannot be used for salary or other overhead or operating expenses
- Preference will be given to programs and projects that can be fully funded by the $100,000 grant and are not reliant on other sources of funding to be successful
- It is against the policy of Ribbons of Hope to contribute directly to private educational institutions, political entities or religious institutions; however, programs affiliated with such organizations can be considered
- Each applicant must download and complete the Grant Application form, available on April 1, 2015.
- The form should then be completed electronically and emailed to email@example.com before the deadline of July 1, 2015. Please do not submit partially-completed forms. You will receive an email acknowledging that we have received the application.
- The Ribbons of Hope Grant Committee will review all of the submitted applications.
- Grant committee narrows proposals to 4 finalists by the end of October
- Full membership votes in November. Following the vote, this year’s grant recipient will be announced