2021 Criteria for Grant Applicants
- A Georgia specific agency or organization receiving funds from Ribbons of Hope shall have a 501 (c)(3) status, with an effective date prior to 06/30/2018.
- The program/project for which you seek funding will improve the lives of women and/or children in one or more of the following areas: health, education, economic independence, social well-being, human rights.
- Agency or organization will have at least three years of financial records and an annual operating budget of at least $500,000 (in-kind donations can be included).
- The grant will be used for special projects or capital improvements that can be sustained by the organization after the grant allocation.
- The grant may consider a limited amount to be used for salaries, overhead, or other operating expenses for a new program.
- Preference will be given to programs and projects that can be fully funded by the $100,000 grant and are not reliant on other sources of funding to be successful.
- It is against the policy of Ribbons of Hope to contribute directly to private, tuition-based educational institutions, political entities or religious institutions; however, programs affiliated with such organizations can be considered.
- April 12, 2021: Online application is available! Please apply.
- May 28, 2021: Application is due. Please submit via DropBox using the Submissions Instructions. Do not submit partially completed forms. You will receive an email acknowledging your application has been received. Once you submit your documents, you will be unable to make changes.
- Late July 2021: The Ribbons of Hope Grant Committee will review all of the submitted applications and notify those selected candidates for in depth interviews.
- September 2021: Site visits for the finalists will be conducted in late September through early October.
- October 2021: Full membership votes and the Grant Recipient will be notified.
- November 2021: Award Presentation.